The Women Leaders Program
Thank you for participating in The Women Leaders Program!
It was our privilege to get to know you and we look forward to serving as a reference for you as your leadership journey continues.
Below you will find reference materials from your participation in WLP, including PowerPoints, handouts, and additional readings. We encourage you to utilize these materials and your workbooks, as a point of reflection in your daily work and most importantly, when facing a leadership challenge.
We invite you to stay connected with The Center through Facebook and LinkedIn . You can also view your program photos on The Center’s Flickr page. We encourage you to stay in touch with your cohort as well; all contact information can be found on the participant contact list .
Day 1 – Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Strengths-Based Approach to Leadership
- Leading Self
Day 2 – Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- Case Study: Leadership, Culture and Transition at lululemon
- The Power of Pause
- Politics, Power and Influence
- Leadership in Action: Experiential Learning
Day 3 – Thursday, May 12, 2016
- Leadership Presence and Storytelling
- Successful Conversations
- Navigating the Labyrinth: Research Implications for Women’s Career Success
- Action Plans