Principals Leadership Development Program
Thank you for participating in the Summer Workshop for the
Principals Leadership Development Program (PLDP)!
It was our privilege to get to know you and we look forward to serving as a reference for you as your leadership journey continues with us through the fall and spring.
Below you will find reference materials from your participation in the PLDP, including PowerPoints, handouts and additional readings. We encourage you to utilize these materials, and your workbooks, as a point of reflection in your daily work and most importantly, when facing a leadership challenge.
- Program Introduction Powerpoint
- Leadership Journey Line Powerpoint
- Personality and Decision Making PowerPoint
- Hidden Traps of Decision-Making
- HBR Article: The Hidden Traps in Decision Making
- HBR Article: What You Don’t Know About Making Decisions
- Developing Your Leadership Agenda
- Leadership Agenda Template
- The Role of Values in Leadership
- The Case of the Talented Controller
- Vision PowerPoint
- Strengths Based Approach to Leadership PowerPoint
- Adaptive Leadership: Surviving and Thriving PowerPoint
- Transitions: Expanding Your Reach
- Team Member Development Plan Template
- Leadership in Action: Triple Threat – Advocacy vs. Inquiry Handout
- Leadership Presence PowerPoint
- Gratitude in Leadership PowerPoint