Led by a world-class multidisciplinary faculty and business leaders, this three and a half day program provides emerging leaders with an intensive developmental experience.
Topics covered include:
- Leadership in Balance: how to confidently lead upward, downward, and across boundaries
- Getting it right: making great decisions more often
- Introspection: leveraging the totality of who you are
- Leadership Derailers: Potholes to optimal leadership growth and effectiveness
- Strategic thinking for organizational sustainability
- Building effectiveness: teams and systems that make you more effective as a leader
- Managing through conflict: managing toxic environments
- Round Table Discussions with key business leaders
- Individual Executive Coaching Sessions
Date: October 24-27, 2017
includes tuition, program materials, accommodations for three nights, and some meals and breaks.
Location: Coming Soon