A copy of the program logistics information can be downloaded by clicking here.
Click here to download a copy of the program schedule for October 25 – 28, 2016.
Please note, schedule is tentative and subject to change.
The Bonaventure Resort and Spa
250 Racquet Club Road, Weston, FL, USA 33326
Phone: (954) 389-3300
*Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. on October 25 in the Key West room.
Hotel accommodations have been made on your behalf at The Bonaventure Resort and Spa and are included in your program fee, with check-in on October 25 and check-out on October 28. Additional night’s stay at The Bonaventure Resort and Spa are based on availability and are at the participant’s own expense. Should you wish to stay additional nights, please let Gabriela know immediately and she will make the request for you.
- Check-In: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 — A brief break has been included on Day 1 after 6:00 p.m., so that you may check into your room.
- Check-Out: Friday, October 28, 2016
All meals and breaks are scheduled and part of your program tuition. Please be sure to alert The Center of any dietary restrictions so proper arrangements can be made.
HPL is designed to engage you; it is demanding and highly energized. Interactive sessions are scheduled throughout the day and you will participate in group activities, engage in self-directed exercises, and interact with instructors on a one-on-one basis. The entire program is intended to be informal. Below is a list of items we recommend:
- Comfortable shoes
- Cool, casual business attire
- A light jacket or sweater for classroom use
- On Day 2, you will be engaged in an experiential learning activity outdoors — sneakers and comfortable clothing are recommended.
Parking and Directions:
Click here to download directions. Parking is available on-site at the Bonaventure Resort and Spa at no charge to hotel guests. Valet parking is available at the hotel’s main entrance for a fee.
Transportation / Airports:
If you are traveling from out of town and are in need of ground transportation, please see details below. Please be advised that these are suggested means of transportation and for information purposes only.
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport: 15 Miles
- Taxi: approximately $45.00 – $50.00 one-way
- Miami International Airport: 32 Miles
- Taxi: approximately $75.00 – $80.00 one-way
- Super Shuttle Service from Miami: (fees apply):
- 24 hour service to our Fort Lauderdale, Florida area hotel. Guests should go to the Super Shuttle station located at the Van/Limo booth directly outside of the lower level baggage claim area near curbside pick-up. Blue vans with yellow lettering say Super Shuttle.
- Car Rental:
- Major car rental agencies are located at both airports.
Day 1 Arrival Time (October 25): Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. in the Key West room. The program will begin promptly at 10:30 a.m.
Program Manager Contact Information:
(O) (305) 348-5323
(M) (305) 302-0405
Return to Portal