TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2016 (5 items)
- Pre-Program Survey: The pre-program survey can be completed by clicking here. This survey should take no more than 30 minutes to complete.
- Biography and Photo: Please send your 250-word biography and a high-resolution head shot to Gabriela at firstname.lastname@example.org. A sample biography and photo can be viewed here.
- NEO-FFI Personality Assessment: Using the username and password below, please complete the NEO-FFI Personality Assessment by clicking here. This assessment will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Password: lead@FIU
- Hogan Assessment: Please complete the Hogan Assessment by clicking here. You have received your personalized username and password for this assessment via email from Gabriela. This assessment will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and instructions for logging in can be accessed by clicking here.
- Contact Information Release: Your professional contact information you provided at registration will be distributed to your cohort. Contact information will be listed in the program workbook and posted on the program portal at the conclusion of the program. You will also be registered in the Center for Leadership database to receive emails. The Center does not share contact information with third parties. Should you wish not to provide this information to the cohort, please contact Gabriela before October 6.
TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE PROGRAM, OCTOBER 25, 2016 (3 items)
- One Leadership Challenge: Think about one significant issue, challenge or decision that you currently or regularly face. Briefly describe it in writing — the main issue, key players/stakeholders, and two or three possible (tentative) ways that this might be resolved or brought to a successful conclusion. Be sure to bring this with you to the program.
- Please download and read the following three articles prior to the first day of the program:
- Invictus Movie: Watch the motion picture Invictus and consider the one-page of questions included with the movie. A personal copy of the movie will be mailed out to you in the next couple of days.* It is essential you watch the movie prior to October 25 in order to fully participate in the Invictus session, which draws on the motion picture as a case study on how a great leader’s decisions are shaped and influenced by their values.
*For our international participants: A copy of Invictus will be provided to you upon your check-in at the hotel and will not be mailed to you in advance.
Return to Portal