Thank you for participating in the The High-Potential Leaders Program (HPL)!
It was our privilege to get to know you and we look forward to serving as a reference for your leadership journey.
Below, you will find materials from your participation in HPL, including PowerPoints and additional readings. We encourage you to utilize these materials, and your workbooks, as a point of reflection in your daily work and, most importantly, when facing a leadership challenge.
Day 1 – Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Program Introduction
- Values in Leadership
- Personality and Decision Making
- Hidden Traps of Decision Making
Day 2 – Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Strategic Leadership
- Leading Teams
- Leadership Derailers
- Introduction to Leadership Agenda
Day 3 – Thursday, October 27, 2016
Day 4 – Friday, October 28, 2016
- Invictus: Leadership in Action
- Article: The Fantasy Preventing Us from Becoming Better Leaders
- Article: It Doesn’t Take a Wizard to Build a Better Boss
- Leadership Library Recommendations
- Participant Contact List